Vil du vite mer?
- Bayles B, Usatine R. Evening primrose oil. Am Fam Physician 2009; 80: 1405-8. American Family Physician
- Hjelmstad R. Nattlysolje - en god kilde for GLA.
- Vassilopoulos D, Zurier RB, Rossetti RG, Tsokos GC. Gammalinolenic acid and dihomogammalinolenic acid suppress the CD3-mediated signal transduction pathway in human T cells. Clin Immunol Immunopathol 1997; 83: 237-44. PubMed
- Fan YY, Chapkin RS. Importance of dietary gamma-linolenic acid in human health and nutrition. J Nutr 1998; 128: 1411-14. PubMed
- Hoare C, Li Wan Po A, Williams H. Systematic review of treatments for atopic eczema. Health Technol Assess 2000; 4: 1-191. PubMed
- Morse NL, Clough PM. A meta-analysis of randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials of Efamol evening primrose oil in atopic eczema. Where do we go from here in light of more recent discoveries? Curr Pharm Biotechnol 2006; 7: 503-24. PubMed
- Srivastava A, Mansel RE, Arvind N, Prasad K, Dhar A, Chabra A. Evidence-based management of mastalgia: a meta-analysis of randomised trials. Breast 2007; 16: 503–512.
- Goyal A, Mansel RE, for the Efamast Study Group. A randomized multicenter study of gamolenic acid (Efamast) with and without antioxidant vitamins and minerals in the management of mastalgia. Breast J 2005; 11: 41-7. PubMed
- Chenoy R, Hussain S, Tayob Y, O'Brien PM, Moss MY, Morse PF. Effect of oral gamolenic acid from evening primrose oil on menopausal flushing. BMJ 1994; 308: 501-3. British Medical Journal
- Stevinson C, Ernst E. Complementary/alternative therapies for premenstrual syndrome: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001; 185: 227-35. PubMed
- Halat KM, Dennehy CE. Botanicals and dietary supplements in diabetic peripheral neuropathy. J Am Board Fam Pract 2003; 16: 47-57. PubMed
- Keen H, Payan J, Allawi J, et al. Treatment of diabetic neuropathy with gamma-linolenic acid. The gamma-Linolenic Acid Multicenter Trial Group. Diabetes Care 1993; 16: 8-15. PubMed
- Little C, Parsons T. Herbal therapy for treating rheumatoid arthritis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev, issue 1, 2001. CD002948. Cochrane (DOI)
- McFarlin BL, Gibson MH, O'Rear J, Harman P. A national survey of herbal preparation use by nurse-midwives for labor stimulation. Review of the literature and recommendations for practice. J Nurse Midwifery 1999; 44: 205-16. PubMed
- Bamford JT, Gibson RW, Renier CM. Atopic eczema unresponsive to evening primrose oil (linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids). J Am Acad Dermatol 1985; 13: 959-65. PubMed
- Barber A. Evening primrose oil: a panacea? Pharm J 1988; 240: 723-25. PubMed
- Dove D, Johnson P. Oral evening primrose oil: its effect on length of pregnancy and selected intrapartum outcomes in low-risk nulliparous women. J Nurse Midwifery 1999; 44: 320-24. PubMed
- Kleijnen J. Evening primrose oil. BMJ 1994; 309: 824-5. British Medical Journal